I feel a little better — finally — and although there are just a few things left to get for the new apartment, all of the major spending is finally done.
- Bought a bath rug on clearance for 40% off.
- Went to a couple of thrift stores…and didn’t buy anything at all.
- Really wanted to take a cab to work when my ride was out of town, but saved more than $10 by taking the bus.
- Watched 2 DVDs from the library, and read 4 library eBooks.
- Checked out a free book using the new Prime Reading program on Amazon.
- Made the final payment on our car and paid off the loan 7 or 8 months early, thereby saving some interest. Now we can just put that payment amount directly into savings.
It felt pretty good to have a much-closer-to-normal week, even if we still haven’t put our new bookshelves together and are still living in box-based chaos. Maybe next week!